The Welsh Gaming Network is a place where people can interact and have discussions about different topics, not only gaming. These rules and guidelines are enforced by admins and moderators, and at their discretion they may delete posts in discord/forums/steam without warning that do not comply. Also, failure to comply with our guidelines can result in a ban from the forums/discord/steam or the entire community.
The current administration staff to chat to if you have an issue are:
L0new0lf (Owner), Daelynth (Social Media and Streaming), Athravan (Website and Written Content), Ash (Graphics)
The current moderation staff that police Discord are:
Spear, RagnarBuliwyf, Kai
You can send any one of the above a message on discord if you have any questions or have an issue with someone else in the group breaking these rules.
- The Welsh Gaming Network is an English and Welsh speaking community. We do not permit communication in other languages as we do not have the moderation staff to police it.
- No Flaming – this includes any and all insults or attacks on other members. Be polite!
- No Trolling – this includes posting controversial messages purely to create drama or get a negative response.
- No spam/advertisements – advertisements that are unrelated to the Welsh Gaming Community are not permitted.
- Self-promotion in the appropriate places – You are permitted to post your Twitch Streams, Youtube Videos, Graphics, Articles, Twitter etc. in the #members-content room on Discord, as long as it is your personal content. Official Streamers automatically have their streams promoted in #community-spotlight. You can contact one of the staff members above if you’re not sure where your promotion would be appropriate for.
- Respect the moderators – if a moderator asks you not to do something, you are asked to respect and listen to them. If you have a problem with their request, you can have a chat privately to the rest of the team to resolve it.
- Inappropriate content – do not post content that is discriminatory, hateful or offensive in any way, including race, religion, gender, sexuality, political views or other.
- Adult content – no pornographic content, and be aware that we do not have a minimum age limit for the community.
- Illegal content – please don’t post anything that would be considered illegal in the UK.
- Personal information – be aware that the moderators cannot control what happens to any information or pictures you post. Always be careful with personal information. A staff member will never ask you for specific personal details, financial details, or password information.