Techniquest are hosting a new “Teen Lates” event much like previously sponsored by Admiral events known as After Hours. This is aimed at teenagers between the age of 12 and 17 the first Teen Lates event, “Level Up” will be based around video games.
Much like last month’s Generation Games Exhibition opening day event, we have agreed to help with the organising so there will be lots to do on the evening including:
- Getting a chance to play Recoil, the latest game developed by University of South Wales students for this year’s Tranzfuser competition. This is a GREAT FPS games!
- Belong by GAME will be attending, hosting Rocket League and Fifa tournaments on the big screen once again with plenty of prizes to be won.
- Learn how to make your own game with guidance of Technocamps.
- Gaming Squad will be at the venue with their gaming van, with enough space on board for 16 happy gamers!
- Take part in our old school Mario Kart fastest lap competition, beat the fastest time on the day to win vouchers for your favourite games console.
Generation Games is still there with games consoles from the 1970s up until modern day, with bilingual information available for the history of each console for any native Welsh speakers. Generation Games exhibition ends on the 24th of June.
If this sounds interesting for you or your children, this is an evening event from 6.30pm-10pm on Friday 21st of June 2019 down Cardiff Bay. Buy tickets on the door or prebook for a discount.
More information and for booking available here: https://www.techniquest.org/events/teen-lates-level-up/