Starting tomorrow on the 9th of June 2020, University of South Wales is going around lockdown rules by hosting their annual showcase via two weeks of interviews, insights, webinars and discussions in order to show their creative courses and creative industries in Wales.
These showcases will be held on Facebook every day from 12pm starting on the 9th until the 19th of June on the official USW Facebook page.
Creative courses and industries included:
- 9th of June – Journalism and Media
- 10th of June – Music and Sound
- 11th of June – Film & TV School Wales
- 12th of June – Fashion and Advertising
- 15th of June – Design
- 16th of June – Film and Visual Effects
- 17th of June – Performance
- 18th of June – Animation and Games
- 19th of June – Photography
I am totally biased in saying I cannot wait until the 18th of June, but each of these days will showcase the best growing talent in Wales, as many students go on to work on huge projects. A lot of the different industries working side by side as well so it is worth watching to see what is used to contribute to modern culture.
For more information, visit the USW website.
We have covered the graduate showcases of the games courses in the past, with beautiful art and quirky games on show, I look forward to seeing what’s on offer this year.